
I personally think the cat loves band so much. But it scares off the juniors. So there goes the euphonium senior called Yin Sian save the world. She saved the small kids by making the cat move away from them. KokYen, you should grant me a title for saving the juniors you know! As you can see, the cat is wearing a paper-hat made by the professional trombonist, Kit Teng and the euphonium senior,YinSian. Not forgetting the cat wears napoleon too. Whoa.. Look at the sexiest cat in the world. She's acting cool. She looks like going for a war. Anyway, she's pregnant and I guess she enjoy the band's performance. I'm trying to keep her warm since she's pregnant. Anyway, I don't think she's pregnant and I do think she's gaining lots of weight. Maybe she eat too much of fish and birds. I think the cat is now afraid of me. Today, the band.... Well, you see. MGS Band is lacked of band member. So, please attend band practices when there's practices!
2 comments:
*ceremonial drum roll*
for the model act of our cat warrior (haha) who saved the band juniors on 22 august 2008, i, proudly present the title of...
"JR.'S CAT SAVIOR"
..title, to WAN YIN SIAN!!!!
*royal trumpet melody*
Whoa... i'm now the JR.'S CAT SAVIOUR! yeah!
Post a Comment