Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wondering

Sorry about the picture. I don't have any picture under band other than this. I know it's my fault for deleting it. Slap me. Wondering, when will everyone gather again after the form 5 retirement? Just pondering or maybe I'm missing it ? Competition, Marching, Morning exercise, or even the good-looking Mr.Goh and Mr.Lau ? Ever since the form 5 retirement, the forum is inanimate. Nevertheless, I believe when time approaches, the forum will grow. It's SPM now, I just don't want to see the blog is dead. Anyone still wants to visit the band after SPM ? Maybe.. no one.

3 comments:

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

i might visit the band le...when i have the time...but the problem is surely transport la...anyway, r they even having practice during the holiday? i didn't hire any reporter o spy to update me...and there's no volunteer for the job too

Yin Sian said...

Where's your license ? Li Fang will update the forum once there are practices ryt ?

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

my license? driving license ar? L license only la...cannot drive yet...i haven even start my driving lesson actually! haha